SA Biz Plans
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Kindly take notice that SA Biz Plans (Hereinafter referred to as “SBP”) has a set of terms and conditions that focus on creating project processes that is fair and reasonable to both the client and IPC and which will aim to improve project efficiency and the quality of IPC’s service. These terms and conditions will become legally binding on the customer on any projects where the Quotation and/or Pro-Forma invoice have been sent to the client, and related deposits paid by client, or a written “go ahead” is given on initiating a business plan project in any form of written communication and/or correspondence by the client to SBP.
The client hereby acknowledges, consents and confirms having read the contents of the below terms and conditions and understands the obligations and implications the terms and conditions have on the relevant parties. The client further confirms having read and understanding the points which include practical and operational constraints between the relevant parties.
BUSINESS PLANS AND FINANCIAL PROJECTION MODELS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
The Client hereby acknowledges, accepts and confirms understanding that:
- All content generation for projects will be the responsibility of the client.
- Face to face meetings with clients will be on a needs basis only as stipulated in the Business Plan package.
- Any further meetings and/or consultations at any location will constitute a consultation fee and the client will be billed at an hourly rate as agreed upon between SBP and the Client. Telephonic and email conversation within office hours are the most efficient way to communicate unless otherwise necessary.
- If a client cannot email content to the applicable SBP consultant, then arrangements can be made by SBP to courier the documents and files directly to the consultant at the client’s expense.
- SBP office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays and further that Consultants are only available within office hours.
- If the project scope does not specifically mention a service or deliverable, then a Client should assume that it is included. If the Client is unsure then they must ask SBP to confirm its inclusion as to avoid incorrect project scope assumptions.
- SBP is not financiers and does not offer financial advice to the scope to ensure that the prepared Business is viable or feasible, however SBP and its representatives will provide insight and suggestions to the represented client on the basis of our understanding, experience and knowledge to ensure that all reasonable items has been taken into consideration for the preparation of the Business Plan and Financial Projections. Although SBP has been hired to draft a Comprehensive Business Plan and Financial Projections on behalf of the client, it solely remains the client’s responsibility to ensure that all information discussed in the Business Plan and Financial Projections model is accurate to the best of the clients knowledge. SBP cannot and will not be held responsible for any inaccurate information after the client’s sign off and SBP cannot guarantee the client’s guaranteed success in obtaining finance, securing rental space or attracting potential investors. SBP renders a professional service based on years of experience, knowledge and our understanding of the business industry – therefore we will always strive to ensure that your Business Plan and Financial Projections model is prepared in such a way that it gives you the best possible chance of securing your desired objective, however, the client needs to fully understand that its full support and co-operation is required throughout this process to ensure that we posses all the required information and supporting documentation throughout this process.
- All projects above require a minimum of a 50% deposit of the project value with the final 50% to be paid 24 hours to the presentation of the first draft of the project, unless prior written arrangements have been agreed upon by SBP.
- All invoices and/or quotations are valid for a maximum period of 30 calendar days and further that if invoice deposits have not been attended to after this expiration date then the quotation / invoice may be cancelled, and a new quotation and invoice may apply.
- If SBP cannot get hold of the client in any way whatsoever alternatively if the client does not provide any written feedback within 20 working days of the last change request, causing the project to stall in any way whatsoever, then SBP will mark the project as dormant and accordingly the dormant project will be removed from the active project list. A further 25% cost of the total project invoice will be levied by SBP to the Client and must be paid to reactivate the project and continue thereafter.
- If the project is dormant for a period of more than 3 months, then the project will be terminated and all files will be removed from SBP network and all costs paid by the client to SPC will be forfeited due to the Clients breach of the terms and conditions without prejudice to any other claims SBP may have against the client for damages.
- If a client chooses to cancel the project within the 5 (five) days cooling off period, then a R 2,500.00 administrative fee will be deducted and the balance of the paid deposit with be refunded to the client within 30 (thirty) days.
- If a client chooses to cancel the project after the 5 days cooling off period, then the deposit will be not refundable and shall be accordingly forfeited against administrative costs PLUS the client will be liable for the FULL amount outstanding on the invoice together with any interest (overdue accounts will be billed at 24% interest per annum) PLUS any further collection, administrative and possible legal costs.
- The client also understands, and accepts that SPC and its attorneys (Nordien Law Attorneys Error! Hyperlink reference not valid. may update clients credit bureau record accordingly should the client fail to pay its obligations in terms of payments to SPC.
- In all project cancellations, all project versions will stay the copyright and property of SPC. Any copy, distribution or use of any of the cancelled project assets will constitute a copyright violation and SPC reserves its right to take any further legal action against the client for any damages suffered in any form whatsoever.
- Once the project has been completed and fully paid for then all generated source files and exported files will be copyright of the client (Word and PDF versions is the only versions that is available to client). SPC cannot hand over copyright to any assets SPC doesn’t have copyright to, for example, but not limited to, open source software or design assets. All software, imagery or any other assets licensed by SPC on behalf of the client can be used by the client in accordance with that asset’s terms and conditions.
- The clients project will be initiated after all the required information / supporting documentation has been obtained from the client. The completion date of the project will be communicated to the client after all such required information has been obtained.
- All projects include 30 days or 3 set of versions (whichever comes first) change request limit and that a change request is a change, requested by the client, of, but not limited to, layout, imagery, text or other elements to the first concept of a deliverable or service. Change request limits may be lifted on projects where previous written arrangements have been made as part of a premium service offered by SPC to the Client
- It is in the client’s own interest to give the most accurate, helpful and timely feedback possible.
- Sign off is the act where a client accepts, via email, fax or any other written format that can be stored and archived, a service as 100% completed to their initial requirement and to their ultimate satisfaction thereof. It will be accepted that the client has unconditionally agreed to such sign off if no further response is received from the client within 48 working hours after a project has been presented (whether in person, via email of fax) to the client.
- Once a client gives a sign off on a project, then the project is declared and deemed as finalized. Any change requests on a signed off project will be quoted for at an hourly rate unless within the free change request period.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that all aspects of a project and/or service is 100% accurate before giving a sign off.
- If signed off projects are sent off to print (if the client has requested this additional service), but it contains errors that the client did not notice, then the resulting printing, manufacturing and implementation costs will be for the client’s account.
- When giving sign off on a project then the client accepts all liabilities that might arise from the deliverable as a whole.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions.